.

Sunday, February 4, 2018

I wish i was a Statistics.

 - Seeking people that work with satellite imagery Compensation: $135.00
I is for Inspirational, the ability to motivate

W is for Well-versed, a master of many skills
I is for Interesting, truly fascinating
S is for Smiling, your smile lights up my day
H is for Honorable, morally upright

I is for Intelligent, a brilliant mind

W is for Warm-hearted, filled with kindness
A is for Awesome, a most inspiring person
S is for Satisfying, most excellent company

A is for Attentive, paying heed to others' needs

S is for Sincere, staying true
T is for Tenacious, not one to give up
A is for Altruistic, you place others before yourself
T is for Terrific, so awesome
I is for Illustrious, your achievements are numerous
S is for Steady, a loyal pal
T is for Tactful, ever sensitive
I is for Inventive, full of creative solutions
C is for Courteous, having good grace
S is for Sacred, a dear treasure


No comments:

Post a Comment